Welcome to the Shire of Nannup
The Shire of Nannup encompasses the beautiful town of Nannup in the South West’s Blackwood Valley. Nannup forms part of the renowned tourist drive throughout Balingup, Nannup and Bridgetown – one of the state’s best.
Annual Electors Meeting and Annual Report
The Annual Electors Meeting will be held at the Shirley Humble Room located behind the Shire of Nannup offices at 15 Adam Road, Nannup on Thursday 18 February 2016 at 5.00pm.
- Attendance and apologies;
- Confirmation of minutes – Annual Electors General Meeting held on Thursday 12 February 2015 for the Shire of Nannup;
- Receive and adopt the 2014/15 Annual Financial Statements for the Shire of Nannup;
- Receive and adopt the Auditor’s Report for the Shire of Nannup;
- Receive and adopt the President’s Report for the Shire of Nannup
- Receive and adopt the Chief Executive Officer’s Report for the Shire of Nannup;
- General Business or other business at the discretion of the President or as approved by the electors present.
Copies of the 2014/15 Annual Report are available at the Shire of Nannup Administration Office.
Any person with a question or agenda item is asked to please advise the Chief Executive Officer prior to the Annual Electors meeting to enable information relating to the subject matter to be obtained and available at the meeting.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
15 Adam Street
NANNUP WA 6275
P: 08 9756 1018
Campfire Ban in the Shire of Nannup
Effective from Monday 21st December 2015, the Department of Parks and Wildlife Blackwood District has placed a total fire ban on all open fires at its camp-sites for the summer period.
This ban also applies to Nannup Caravan Park and Riverbend Camping Ground and will be reviewed in Autumn 2016.
Keep up to date with our regular Enewsletter
To keep up to date with what’s happening in the Shire of Nannup, subscribe to the Shire's E-newsletter here.
Shire Contact Details
Opening Hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Address: 15 Adam Street, Nannup WA 6275
Postal: PO Box 11, Nannup WA 6275
Phone: (08) 9756 1018 Fax: (08) 9756 1275