Community groups and Sporting associations are encouraged to apply for funding through the Shire of Nannup Community Group Grants. Funding priority will be given to projects that:
- align with the Shire of Nannup Vision
- have benefit to the community of Nannup as a major outcome
- promote community involvement, groups / individuals working together incorporate a variety of sectors for example: youth, seniors, parents, sports people, artists, people with disabilities, families
- promote sustainability (rather than reliance on grants)
- initiatives that demonstrate a creative approach
It is a key part of the application process that a documented financial statement of the group requesting funds is provided. Preference is also given to applications that demonstrate a commitment either in cash or in-kind toward a project. Funding for projects on private property are generally not approved.
Community groups who received funding in the present year are also required to fully acquit the grant before being eligible to apply for further funds. Application forms and guidelines are available from the Shire office or can be downloaded below.
Please call the Shire on 9756 1018 for any further queries.
General Grant Guidelines
Community Grant Application Form